When A Night Out Turns Into A DUI
A night out with friends can quickly turn serious if you drive after having a few drinks. If you have been pulled over and arrested for drunk driving in Pennsylvania, you need immediate representation from an experienced defense lawyer. The penalties that come from a drunk driving charge in Pennsylvania are extremely serious.
At the Law Offices of Lance T. Marshall, we have the DUI defense skill you need. With experience on both sides of the criminal justice system, we know what needs to be done to fight the charges or have them minimized.
Penalties Can Vary Based On The Specifics Of Your Case
Repercussions from DUI convictions vary based on the circumstances of the arrest and the offender’s history. A variety of factors influence how DUI charges are prosecuted, including:
- Driver’s history of DUI violations, if any
- Blood alcohol level or content (BAC) of the driver
- Whether the driver was under the age of 21
- The presence of drugs in the driver’s system, whether illegal or prescription
- Operating a commercial vehicle
- Excessive speeding
- Whether the DUI violation occurred while there was a child in the vehicle
- Whether the DUI violation occurred simultaneously with another dangerous moving violation, such as reckless driving
Based on your exact situation, as well as the sequence of events that led up to your arrest, a skilled defense attorney can determine the best course of action needed to achieve positive results in your case and minimize charges.
We Take The Time To Find The Best Strategy
We provide free initial consultations to each client and are prepared to sit down with you to discuss the exact details of your situation. We carefully review the incident — from the reason that you were pulled over to the field sobriety test administered to you — to look for inconsistencies that could hurt the prosecution’s case.
Call our State College office at 814-308-0422 or email us to schedule an appointment.