Start Building A Strong Criminal Defense Immediately
Whether you feel the criminal charges you are facing are simply a misunderstanding, or you fully understand the weight of what is brought against you, it is important that you contact a skilled criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.
At the Law Offices of Lance T. Marshall in State College, we carefully evaluate each case we take to determine the best defense strategy. With more than 25 years of experience in criminal law, we have the skills to help.
Misdemeanor Or Felony, We Can Help
Every situation is unique to the circumstances that surround the charges or arrest. We provide a free initial consultation to ensure that we understand every detail at play. We listen to you and utilize this in-depth understanding to create a customized defense.
Our firm provides skilled representation in a broad range of criminal matters in Pennsylvania, including:
- DUI defense, including repeat offenses and DUI manslaughter
- Drug charges, including illegal possession and prescription drugs
- Charges brought against college students, including underage drinking
- Theft, burglary and related charges like breaking and entering
- Traffic violations, including speeding tickets and reckless driving
- Violent crimes, including sexual assault, domestic violence and child abuse
- Computer fraud, insider trading and other white collar crimes
Whether we seek a deal or take the case to trial, you can be assured that we will work with you and for you for the most positive outcome possible.
Keeping You Informed
We are committed to keeping each client fully informed of exactly where his or her case stands. We always provide an honest and frank evaluation of how the case should be pursued.
We understand all potential penalties, as well as the civil ramifications, which include:
- Flags in background checks by future employers
- Professional license and driver’s license suspensions
- Limits on gun ownership and possession rights
- Revocation of your right to vote
We are fully accessible to clients, and answers and information are never more than a phone call away. We understand the strain you are under and realize that you do not need the runaround. You can trust that you will never experience that with our firm.
Talk To An Experienced And Compassionate Criminal Defense Lawyer Today
We offer free initial consultations to each of our clients to ensure that we have an accurate and detailed understanding of where your situation stands. To arrange a meeting, please call us today at 814-308-8439 or complete our contact form.